The Floor is the Surface of the Sun The Floor is the Surface of the Sun

Very nice! it's a unique puzzle game. It seems really random at first because there aren't visual cues (you have to "draw" them yourself which is interesting). But once it "clicks" it's great.
However the spinner tile is a little too much... I can't see how to calculate or visualize it in my head so I just try every combination which definitely is less fun

ADARAN ADARAN

Love the music!

Miroko responds:

It's something, thanks.

Every Man's Refund Every Man's Refund

I didn't play your game.

I didn't play it because a game of this caliber isn't even about playing.
I just sit here, smelling the screen and thinking of infinite space, and of your marvelous technical achievement that just makes me feel happy to be alive in such times in gaming history.
This is the mature form of video games. Enabling us to feel so much, without pressing a single button.

I will tell all my friends about this game. And when they ask about game mechanics I won't know a single thing of what it's actually like, so I will tell them that "gameplay" is an outdated concept from the 1970's arcade era, and that the new wave of games are about EXPERIENCE and THOUGHT PROVOKING SCENERY consisting of randomized landscapes. They will love it, for some bizarre reason..., I'm sure!

Skudge responds:

Woah! Someone finally understands the game! Most people don't know it now, but this is the future of gaming. You're a true genius.

The Splitting: Chapter 1 The Splitting: Chapter 1

Finally this game is on Newgrounds! O_O

LAB LAB

This is so authentic, I could believe that a time traveler from 1992 came here, harnessed flash and then made this.
And the game design is clever. Especially the first few levels.
What I don't like is the lack of a sprint button (Shift used to sprint...)
And the level design is sometimes nice but sometimes it's huge mazes where everything looks the same and then you just mindlessly drift around to find the next objective (and walk slowly, because you can't run)

Disaster Will Strike 6 Disaster Will Strike 6

At first I was like "Oh great, another Crush The Castle/Angry Birds clone..."
But there is a certain charm to this game, I would say especially in the level design and the unique story that every level tells. It feels weird because there isn't much of the usual physics challenges here, but there are simply no time-waster filler levels, which is very respectable! Although the aesthetics are as cute as Angry Birds, the cruelty in every level's challenge is way higher here, and goes to the sadistically absurd. The contrast is hilarious.