NO SIGNAL - A Halloween Tale NO SIGNAL - A Halloween Tale

Scrolling ASCII art ! Surprising and effective technique... well made.

enzob7 responds:

Thank you! :)

The Floor is the Surface of the Sun The Floor is the Surface of the Sun

Very nice! it's a unique puzzle game. It seems really random at first because there aren't visual cues (you have to "draw" them yourself which is interesting). But once it "clicks" it's great.
However the spinner tile is a little too much... I can't see how to calculate or visualize it in my head so I just try every combination which definitely is less fun

ADARAN ADARAN

Love the music!

Miroko responds:

It's something, thanks.

Every Man's Refund Every Man's Refund

I didn't play your game.

I didn't play it because a game of this caliber isn't even about playing.
I just sit here, smelling the screen and thinking of infinite space, and of your marvelous technical achievement that just makes me feel happy to be alive in such times in gaming history.
This is the mature form of video games. Enabling us to feel so much, without pressing a single button.

I will tell all my friends about this game. And when they ask about game mechanics I won't know a single thing of what it's actually like, so I will tell them that "gameplay" is an outdated concept from the 1970's arcade era, and that the new wave of games are about EXPERIENCE and THOUGHT PROVOKING SCENERY consisting of randomized landscapes. They will love it, for some bizarre reason..., I'm sure!

Skudge responds:

Woah! Someone finally understands the game! Most people don't know it now, but this is the future of gaming. You're a true genius.

Adaran's level loop Adaran's level loop

Holy hell!! It's not every day that a Japanese Famicom composer who got trapped in Transylvania in the 90s finds a time machine and visits 2017. But I'm glad you did!

Fretzone responds: